Are you Mifid ll Compliant yet?
MiFID II requires companies to prove they have acted fairly, honestly and professionally in accordance with the best interests of their clients at all times. Financial Institutes and Banks must show that they:
- Understood the clients investing criteria and made appropriate recommendations
- Offered products that matched the needs and investment objectives of their customers
- Avoided sales targets that incentivised staff to recommend inappropriate financial products to retail clients
- Provided relevant reports to clients, including an assessment of suitability
- Distributed marketing communications that were fair, clear and straightforward
- Delivered clear and relevant information at all times
It’s time to get compliant!
Right now numerous financial organisations across the globe are investing heavily into updating their systems for compliance with financial regulations associated with MiFID2. We have qualified, reliable cost effective bolt in solutions to help your financial organisation meet these demands.
We have successfully implemented MIFID ll regulatory reporting on trading systems for a major Scandinavian bank in Copenhagen.